Honesty is the basis, win-win through cooperation
Do you know how to use a post hole digger?
1. Mark the center of each hole on the ground.
2. Stand directly over the hole location with your feet spread shoulder width apart.
3. Squeeze together the two handles of the post-hole digger to open its twin blades.
4. Raise the post-hole digger as high as possible, then drive the blades down into the soil.
5. Pull outward on the handles to close the blades, then left the excavated soil from the hole; deposit soil to one side of hole.
6. Continue driving the post-hole digger down into the soil, until you reach the desired depth.
We produce and export good quality Oil Pump Jack Reducer Gearbox, Post Hole Digger Gearbox.